Kids' Test Kitchen
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join the Cohasset Recreation and Kids' Test Kitchen for this Virtual Program!!
Kids’ Test Kitchen is on a mission to get young eaters cooking, tasting, and thinking about healthy ingredients! Let’s continue to redefine kid food; LIVE via Zoom! Each class presents students with an opportunity to explore new or familiar foods in their raw, unmanipulated state.
• They will be using our new parent platform to deliver shopping lists and organize the schedule. Parents will need to sign-up with their email addresses.
• Younger students may require the help of a sous chef. Set your student up for success; parent availability for assistance and some supervision recommended participation.
Please Note: The registration is per household not per person so just register one child in your house.
This session we’ll be making veggie sushi, black bean tacos, lemon solstice pasta, and
we’ll even bake some cookies – healthy cookies, that is!
• No minimum enrollment requirement! Class will NOT cancel.
• Classes are capped at 12 families; we are running concurrent classes to
• We will be using the parent platform to deliver shopping lists and organize the
schedule. Parents will need to sign-up or sign-in with their email address.
• Younger students may require the help of a sous-chef.
The following is the link that you will need to click on for the parent platform. You will need to register on Kids Test Kitchen's the web site to obtain access. Once you have access you will be shown the recipe for your class so that you can shop for the ingredients. If you have any question please contact the office 781-871-1730. We will also be sending a copy of this link with your receipt and will send a reminder email one week prior to the start of the class.